We are very proud that the team behind ROGAMO has been invited to participate and pitch at the Benelux Venture Forum, in Brussels on May 12, 2016.
ROGAMO has been selected by highly respected members of the Selection Committee, which gives 40 early stage companies the opportunity to present in front of an investor jury composing of relevant key industry players like Venture Capitalist, Corporate investors and Business Angels.
Applying companies have been assessed on the basis of their business potential, product/technology merit, competitive position, investment or partnering interest, team experience and project profile quality.
The event brings together highly promising entrepreneurs, active international and regional investors and corporations seeking investment and partnerships, and the top 10 emerging companies will have the opportunity to qualify for the European Venture Summit, which will take place at the end of 2016.
The Benelux Venture Forum gives ROGAMO the following amazing opportunities:
- Be coached at the Investment Readiness Programme (11th May);
- Pitch in front of a jury of investors (12th May);
- Network with key industry players & other startups;
- Get up-to-four pre-arranged One2One meetings;
- Visibility through website & online community